Innovation is the key of success in any business – coming up with new and different ideas to make products and services that can assist customers to be more efficient and creative. Many small as well as big companies all over the world are coming up with new innovative business ideas which are exciting and interesting.
Take a look at the below examples of innovation in products and services.
- A shopping mall in Prague – the capital of Czech Republic – exclusively meant for men.
- The Bike Crate: a bicycle basket created by a Danish company particularly designed for men.
- Surf Road Experience – week-long surfing tours offered by a Spanish company.
- Children’s drawings converted by goldsmith in to gold pendants for mothers.
- College textbooks offered online by the chapter which is less costly.
These are only a few creative ideas that have transformed into viable profitable businesses addressing customer needs.
Outsourcing help desk services is another innovative idea which many small and big companies have taken on hold. When an organization outsources help desk services, it gets relief from maintaining costly IT staff by offering the IT issues to dedicated and expert professionals. Besides IT services, other forms of outsourcing include building maintenance, transportation, communications and various other services which enables a business to concentrate more effectively on its core objectives and goals.
Innovation is a distinct process. A particular concept may be ideal for one business organization but it may not useful to other business organization. For example, the basic approach of providing services has proved fruitful for budget airlines but naked flight attendants used by Naked Airlines only lasted for one flight. According to one writer, new innovative business ideas are like comets in the sky. Innovators have to be active and alert to spot and recognize good ideas when they become evident.
- Self Employment Ideas For New Businesses (onlinesurveysforcash.org)
- All About The Best Self Employment Ideas (gotbusinesscards.info)